Vision & Objectives
The institution has adopted following five objectives to achieve its mission:
- To impart education to all students as per the syllabus of the board of education and the National University.
- To help balanced physical and mental development of the students by subjecting them to an integrated curriculum of academic syllabus and extra-curricular activities.
- To establish communication amongst teachers, students and parents for sharing thoughts and ideas to ensure smooth growth of the students.
- To undertake all other possible measures that would help students grow to make valuable contribution to all sectors of life and be able to offer dynamic leadership in the future.
- To provide facilities and opportunities fairly to all students for their moral, social, physical and intellectual growth.