CCPC - Special Attention for Guardians
A very sad news:
Yesterday (25 Aug 2021) at around 1100 hrs a student of Jalalabad Cantonment Public College, Sylhet (Class Ten, Business Studies, Roll No-5, Mazharul Islam Emon) was electrocuted in his own house, during cleaning his computer with a wet cloth & pulling the cable from the electric switch board. He was spot dead due to electrocution.
Inna lillahe wa inna ilaihe rajeun
Please pray for the departed soul. We are very sorry for the early demise of such a brilliant student.
Please inform this incident to all our students so that, we may avoid such type of sad incident.
For your kind info and attention Pl.
Col Mujibul Haque Sikder